Come work at SIBC: we need an IT expert
SIBC needs the services of a qualified and reliable Information Technology professional to take care of all it’s IT systems and processes.
The appointee will
- Attend daily to SIBC’s website, direct enquiries to appropriate Heads of Units and respond to queries and requests
- Assist the Sales Unit to load and manage online advertising
- Report to the Operations Manager on the state of servers; hardware and software, and liaise with systems experts on hardware and software issues
- Examine and analyze site traffic and report monthly to management.
- Perform daily and weekly scheduled maintenance
The successful appointee will have had
- A degree or significant experience in Information and Communication Technology
- High level academic grades and previous good experience in working with websites and servers and graphic design in tertiary institutions or in an active business environment
- Good grades in English and Mathematics and
- A good reputation for guarding IT systems against abuse and misuse
The names and contact details of two referees from previous employers or lecturers should be provided along with a full CV containing a list of what the candidate is capable of handling at a professional level.
Applications should be delivered to the SIBC Administrator by the 22nd Sept so that an appointment can be made as soon as possible thereafter.
The addresses for delivery of applications are
SIBC, Matavale Crescent, Rove, Honiara
or via email to email@example.com or to PO Box 654, Honiara.